The deal was that I was to kidnap the child, who I was promised would not be harmed, in exchange for 1,000 euros. I joined the group two weeks ago, and signed an agreement to follow the charter declaring the rules for the group.
- You must say good-bye to your life for 1 year to join. Those who have ever found themselves feeling nostalgia, are not permitted in the group, as no contacting home or friends is allowed.
- Every member of their first year must type a journal of their day to be submitted at the end of the day to the warden.
- Only elders and wardens can accuse members of wrong doing
- No wasting food, not of any sort. Not even the core of an apple; it is still edible, so eat it, or plant it, but do not waste any food.
- No baths allowed; showers only.
- If you are experiencing a long period of bout from illness or disease, only then may you travel to see a doctor
- Never ever constraint the child
- Any fussing from members will result in the immediate expulsion from the group.
- All money earned must go to the charity you mentioned in the application, minus a bit for personal needs (1/10 earned).
- In the studio, no yelling, eating, or drinking fluids other than water is permitted
I joined this group to transform from someone with good intentions, to one who does great deeds.
Nostalgia: the state of being homesick
Bout: a period of time during which someone suffers from something
Feedback is appreciated! Tried out something different, let me know your thoughts.